first International Caricature Portrait Festival(the festival for
short) in Beijing is a grand event of creation and communication on
main purpose : The festival collects and exhibits contributions of high
level and high-profile from caricaturists all over the world to develop
the academic exchanges and stimulate the development of caricatures:
1) Collect 123 pieces of excellent contributions.
festival will be organized in Beijing with a first class exhibition and
academic exchanges, and all the selected works will be published.
organizer will award certificates to the caricaturists attend the
exhibition, and publish all the selected works. (The caricaturists of
all the selected works would be invited to Beijing )
1. Events details:
1) Deadline: Dec. 30th 2017
2) Exhibition: Mar. 2018 (Tentative)
3) Location: Guardian Art Center Beijing China
2. Contribution themes:
World’s famous Portraits in politics, culture, economy, entertainment and etc.
3. Contribution requirement:
1) Innovative and individual works with unlimited style. Unpublished and hand-drawn works would be prior.
2) For published works, need clear indications of creation date, exhibition date and awards.
3) The maximum number of works for each caricaturist to send to the exhibition is 5.
4. Work requirement:
1) After the primary selection, the original manuscript would be needed.
2) Each work must be with autographic signature on.
3) Printed and airbrushed work is declined.
4) The size of each work must be between 420x300mm and 800mmx600mm.
form in Chinese or English is required to attach to the back of the
work with the information of nationality, full name, work type, title,
address, zip code, e-mail address, contact number, one photocopy of I.D
or passport, beneficiary bank, personal account(or SWIFT code for
foreign caricaturists) . Make all the information correct. The organizer
would not take any responsibility for any bounce caused by incorrect
5. Caricaturists’ remuneration:
All the selected 123 works would be collected by Zhejiang Tao’s Culture & Art
for short).The best 30 works would be collected for RMB4000 each, and
the rest 93 works would be RMB2000 each.(or US dollars as the latest
*30 and 93 are approximate numbers, they might be changed according to the exhibition.
6. Submission methods:
1) Send the photocopy of the work by e-mail.
Deadline: 23rd Jun 2017-23rd Oct 2017
2) After the primary selection, send the original manuscript to the organizer by post.
Deadline: 23rd Oct 2017-23rd Dec 2017
The caricaturists from China mainland can send the original manuscript to the organizer by post directly.
3) E-mail address: Taosart@Taosart.CN
4) Mail address: 中国浙江省杭州市上城区定安路68号定安名都商务大厦A座503-505
Zhejiang Tao’s Culture & Art
CO.,LTD Room503-505 No.68 Dingan Rd. Shangcheng Dis. Hangzhou China
Zip code: 310000
5) Contact number: 0086-571-8561123
6) Contacts: Miss. Chen 008613735804085 Mr. Zhu 008618058800172
7. Organizer’s statement:
1) The organizer has the right to exhibit, publish, study and broadcast all the works.
2) The organizer would not assume legal responsibilities for any copyright issues.
All the caricaturists must follow the rules above, and Zhejiang Tao’s
Culture & Art CO.,LTD reserves the right to the final interpretation
of the above terms.
China Institute of Newscartoon
Zhejiang Cartoonists Association
Zhejiang Tao’s Culture & Art CO.,LTD
Curator: Mr. Xiaoming Tao